Changes since 2.0 RC
All changes since 1.3
- Fix typo in the name of FallbackAwareResourceAccessorBuilder
- Fix issue #7062 - allow validator selectors to work against nullable properties with overriden names.
- Fix error in German localization.
- Better support for client-side validation messages in MVC integration.
- Allow custom MVC ModelValidators to be added to the FVModelValidatorProvider
- Support resource provider for custom property validators through the new IResourceAccessorBuilder interface
- Introduce WithLocalizedName
- Deprecated WithPropertyName - you should either use WithName or OverridePropertyName depending on your scenario
- Breaking change Rename IErrorMessageSource and its derivatives to IStringSource
- Breaking change - Renamed the assembly names for SL/WP7 assemblies to FluentValidation.dll for consistency (formerly FluentValidation.Silverlight and FluentValidation.WP7)
- Breaking change - Finally removed the FV 1.1 backwards compatibility layer.
- Breaking chagne - Removed the deprecated Cascade() method - use Cascade(cascadeMode) instead (this was deprecated in 1.3)
- Provide more useful information in ValidationException error message.
- FluentValidatorModelMetadataProvider now converts NotNull/NotEmpty validators to IsRequired in metadata.
- Patch - updated German localization
- Using a child validator on a collection will now skip items in the collection that are null.
- NotEmptyValidator can now work against empty collections (must implement ICollection)
- AttributedValidatorFactory is finally production worthy with the introduction of InstanceCache
- Fixed an issue where CascadeMode values are ignored if they're changed after the rules have been defined.
- Ported FluentValidation to WP7.
- ShouldHaveChildValidator test helper now works with child collection validators
- Simplified the implementation of SetValidator.
- MVC3 integration
FluentValidation 2.0 is also available via NuGet.